Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Wine Writers Workshop

As you can probably tell from the small number of posts on my blog, I am seriously interested in wine. I like tasting it, drinking it, reading about it. So the next logical step is also to learn how to write about it. I'm considering doing some writing about wine, and maybe also food. The course i had in mind was the Travel, Food & Wine Writing Class which will take place in St. Emilion, France from the 27th May until the 1st June 1, 2007.

St. Emilion is a lovely place and I really look forward to traveling there again. A week of wine and food sounds like heaven to me. I just hope it's not a snobby affair as I have a hard time tolerating that. In my opinion good food and wine don't have to cost the earth, and should not only be available for the rich.

No comments: